My dressing table

February 06, 2015

I am happy to report that my dressing table project is finally done. I mean it was for some months now, but choosing the right way to deposit things took me some time. I am obsessed with dressing tables and I had this one done on order after seeing it in someone else's bedroom. 

This is the place you will most definitely catch me on mornings. I like the idea of having a place of my own, where I can lay down my beauty products, light up a candle and put on skincare and makeup. I think every girl should invest into a dressing table. Without exception. I remember how much I hated putting on my makeup by looking into a mirrog hanged out the wall and how I did that by standing up. 

Anyway, I hope you like what you see and please let me know your thoughts!


Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © Carmen Bota. Powered by Blogger.