Best of 2014: 5 Products

January 07, 2015

To sum up, 2014 was unpredictable. Lots of changes happened, both in my personal and professional life. I started out this blog as a passion for makeup, but now I see that it took be almost three years to find the right path and basically to understand what I like to write about. And that is reviews and things about products. Here are the ones I discovered and loved in 2014.

Pai Bioregenerate Rosehip Oil
This is a product that makes be happy for being a beauty blogger! Why is that? Because being a part of this community, I get to find out about products like this one. I said I will do a separate review and I promise I will. 

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Oil
What I love about this product is that it really makes hair feel softer and when using this, it looks 10 times better no matter how damaged it is. It's not the effect you can find on most of the products out there.

e.l.f. Mineral Booster in Shimmery
This is literally my life saviour when it comes to keeping my face matte but with that glorious luminosity. 

Olay Pro X Microdermabrasion Brush
I got it reviewed here. I love it so much! Really cleans my pores and I think every girl should have one.

Vichy Dermablend Foundation
This has saved me from going out like I was coming from a war. Review here.

Hope you have a great year!

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © Carmen Bota. Powered by Blogger.